Information and analysis on the sugar market, with daily, weekly and monthly reports, including:
- Reports on Biodiesel, electric Power, Fleet and Carbon markets.
- Market data and analyses: production, consumption, exports, imports and stocks.
- Balances of supply and demand in Brazil and Worldwide.
- Evolution of prices in the Brazilian and international markets.
- Statistic Studies
- Future market
- National and international news.
DATAGRO also prepares customized presentations with assessment of the sugar market, pointing out the main perspectives and trends, through the following:
- Multi-customers reports on specific matters.
- Studies based on Referential Terms defined by the Customer.
|Sugar S India -Vashi (INR/100kg)||3284.00|
|Crystal SP¹ (R$/50kg)||51.77|
|(¹) with taxes|
|Ethanol (R$/m³) - Spot²||04/17/2014|
|Hydrous - MT||1304.53|
|Hydrous - SP||1416.80|
|(²) Without taxes|
|Sugar - 1st Future||04/17/2014|
|NY #11 (US$c/lb)||16.66|
|NY #16 (US$c/lb)||24.63|
|London #5 (US$/t)||464.00|
|Fuels - 1st Future||04/17/2014|
|Crude Oil WTI (US$/bbl)||104.30|
|Ethanol - BM&F (R$/m³)||1259.50|
|Ethanol - CBOT (US$/gal)||2.1920|
|Gasoline RBOB (US$/gal)||3.0547|
- Gasoline and Diesel Prices Difference - DATAGRO Gasoline Price Difference
- Gasoline and Diesel Prices Difference - DATAGRO Diesel Price Difference
- Ethanol/Gasoline Ratio - Ethanol/Gasoline Ratio in Brazil
- Center-South - Final Production Statistics of the Center-South Region - 2011/12 Crop
- Center-South - Final Production Statistics of the Center-South Region - 2012/13 Crop